$25 to $50
The purpose of this grant is to provide small financial awards to members, in good standing, who are involved in providing fiber art demonstrations or presentations to the public and receive no financial reimbursement. The intent is to encourage public service activities by defraying the cost of travel and materials. Any activity for which a fee or compensation is received is not eligible.
How does it work?
- The grants will range from $25 to $50, with the amount determined individually and based on the project and the amount of funds available in the Grant fund.
- Applications will be submitted to the Grants Chair for review and forwarded to the Board who will decide within thirty days.
- A limit of $100 will be granted in one fiscal year (July 1-June 30) for these grants.
- Any member in good standing, individuals or small groups, may submit proposals for consideration.
- Proposals can be submitted at any time during the guild calendar year and may be retroactive up to one fiscal year. Proposals will be kept confidential.
- The financial needs of the applicants will not be a consideration; however, the amount of available funds in the Guild’s grant reserve will be a determining factor.
The application form may be downloaded here: