Tying on to an existing warp is a great way to assist the next project but it takes time to perfect and there are multiple ways of accomplishing the task below are some descriptions. Pass on to the Tip Jar which ways works for you.
- Text description: http://janestaffordtextiles.com/weavinghelp/tying-on-a-new-warp-to-one-already-on-the-loom/
- Tying on with diagrams http://peggyosterkamp.com/pegys-weaving-tips-tying-warps-part/
- Photos: http://loomtalk.blogspot.com/2013/03/tying-on-new-warp.html
Finishing techniques can vary with purpose and fiber content. Let the Tip Jar know of the finishing techniques you most prefer.
- Taking off the loom and more: http://trashmagination.com/finishing-a-weaving-project/
- Hemstitch: http://peggyosterkamp.com/peggys-weaving-ips-tips-hemstitching/
- Sample the finishing too: http://www.weavingtoday.com/blogs/ask-madelyn/archive/2010/10/20/finishing.aspx
- Elegant Fringe: https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/articles/tw_7_2-01.pdf
- Finishing wearables: http://www.weavingindiana.org/PDFs/EleanorBest/FinishingWearables.pdf