The Department of Apparel, Merchandising, Design and Textiles at Washington State University is selling nine Gilmore looms previously used in teaching studios.
* Five 32 inch weaving width, 4 shaft, bench included. (One has a sectional warp beam.) $700.00
* Two 32 inch weaving width, 4 shaft, X frame folding loom, no bench included. $600.00
* One 40 inch weaving width, 4 shaft, no bench included. $800.00
* One 40 inch weaving width, 8 shaft, 12 treadles, bench included. $1,000.00
* One Leclerk bench. $200.00
Front or back beam straps need to be replaced on most looms. Some looms are missing tie bars. Replacement parts are available through Gilmore Loom Company.
Actual loom dimensions available on Gilmore website www.gilmorelooms.com
The looms are being sold through WSU Surplus Stores. They have public sales Fridays 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If you are unable to attend a sale, you can call after noon on Fridays to discuss purchasing without attending the sale.
WSU Surplus Stores
250 Dairy Road
Pullman, WA 99164-1101
Profits generated from sale will support academic opportunities for AMDT students.
Apparel, Merchandising, Design and Textiles
Washington State University
PO Box 642020
Pullman, WA 99164-2020